The award-winning guide for any woman starting (or running) a business
Have an idea or skill that you’re ready to turn into a business? Want to expand or improve your current business operations? This book is for you! Learn how to:
- draft a solid business plan
- raise start-up money, including through crowdfunding
- choose a legal structure and hire employees
- manage finances and taxes
- qualify for special certification programs and contracts for women-owned businesses, and
- efficiently market and brand your business online and off.
You’ll also hear from successful women business owners whose insights will inform and inspire you, and learn valuable tips for maintaining work-life balance.
The fifth edition is completely updated to cover new tax deductions for pass-through entities, changes to the Affordable Care Act, and other issues affecting small business startups under the federal Tax Cuts and Jobs Act.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 14.66