No self-respecting Project Manager should be ignorant of one of our primary reference documents, the PMI’s Project Management Body of Knowledge, or PMBOK. So, what is PMBOK?
Here, Dr Mike Clayton, founder of https://OnlinePMCourses.com answers this question, in under 5 minutes.
You might also like…
– What is PRINCE2? https://youtu.be/7TbksimbtiE
– What is the PMI? https://youtu.be/4pEC3UF0D58
– What are ITTOs? https://youtu.be/2pzYKq5tIH4
– What are ITTOs, Part 2 – Definitions? https://youtu.be/sKnijxW0TX8
We also have some comprehensive articles on our website:
– The PMI’s Agile Practice Guide: What You Need to Know
– What is New in the PMBOK 6th Edition? The Changes
– PMP versus CAPM: All You need to Know
-PMP Certification: What You Need to Know [Complete Review]
– I Want to Study for Project Management Professional (PMP)
Give us a like
…or subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZfp1_wquyegVY9SoER0Nw?sub_confirmation=1