Kanban originated in the manufacturing sector. But, recently, it has become a popular approach to managing projects. This is especially as it has been developed into an Agile Project Management methodology. So, what is Kanban?
Here, Dr Mike Clayton, founder of https://OnlinePMCourses.com answers this question, in under 5 minutes.
You might also like…
– What is Agile Project Management? | https://youtu.be/D5FoRXGa8ic
– What is Scrum? | https://youtu.be/CVmNgMxe0rk
– What is Scrumban? | https://youtu.be/kiI3IweyAeQ
– What is the Cone of Uncertainty? | https://youtu.be/QZHQv88kYgw
– What is ITIL (and ITSM)? | https://youtu.be/xsZZuJom5EY
To access all of our resources (many are free) check out our 5-step guide: ‘I want to Study Agile Project Management’ | https://onlinepmcourses.com/project-management-certification-programs/study-agile-project-management/
Give us a like
…or subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZf…