It’s easy to get confused: objectives, Outputs, Outcomes. But they are different, and the differences matter. So, what are Project Outcomes?
Here, Dr Mike Clayton, founder of https://OnlinePMCourses.com, answers this question, in under 5 minutes.
You might also like…
– What are Project Objectives? https://youtu.be/OCgbfSsKo2M
– What is Project Scope? https://youtu.be/NXw0bvvYWYo
– What is a Functional Specification? https://youtu.be/MYeXCdHyDhM
– What are OKRs? https://youtu.be/YRsuxPsDpLs
– What is the Project Manager’s Iron Triangle? https://youtu.be/JHSHOAfV-uw
Give us a like
…or subscribe to our YouTube Channel by clicking here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMZfp1_wquyegVY9SoER0Nw?sub_confirmation=1
Video Rating: / 5