Trendy Bar & Nightclub Business Startup
How to Start, Run and Grow a Successful Bar & Tavern Business
According to Statista, sales in the drinking sector in the United States have steadily grown since the mid-1990’s reaching 23.15 billion U.S. dollars in 2015. The sector includes bars, pubs, lounges, taverns, and nightclubs as well as other drinking places that primarily sell alcoholic beverages for immediate consumption. The National Restaurant Association estimated that food and drink sales in U.S. bars and taverns would reach 19.9 billion U.S. dollars in 2016. This is a relatively small figure in comparison to the wider restaurant industry, for which food and drink sales were expected to rise to approximately 783 billion U.S. dollars during the same year.
As a smart and savvy business person, I am sure you can understand that we all want to be a part of an industry that shows growth and not declines. What better industries to be a part of than this? Especially when this sector has shown steady growth for a year over year for decades.
If you are not 100% convinced yet, here is little more of the truth from Investopedia.
The bar, tavern and nightclub industry in the United States is expected to have total revenues greater than billion in 2015. Of the total sales, 42% is made up of beer, 31% is made up of distilled beverages, and the remaining 27% is made up of food and other sales. The average revenue per employee for a bar establishment is roughly , making it an attractive business for an entrepreneur.
I am sure, by now you would agree that getting into this line of business can be a great idea. But just because it is a great idea doesn’t mean everyone has to open one of these right? Well, true. But you have to also understand; not everyone is cut out to owning and operating such business establishments. It takes a certain type of personality and willingness to own and operate and see great success in this business.
Here is What I Show You in This book.
- Who And Why Should You Open A Bar
- Profitability Of A Bar Business
- Six Ways To Find Money To Start Your Business
- Knowing The Market And Setting A Trend
- Naming Your Bar Or Club
- Putting Together A Business Plan
- Legal Side Of Your Bar Business
- Incorporating Your Business
- EIN, Bank Account & City, County & State Licenses
- Liquor License (Application To Approval)
- Commercial, BOP & Liquor Liability Insurance
- How To Find An Existing Bar For Sale
- How To Find A Suitable Location
- Negotiating A Commercial Lease
- Planning And Building A Bar
- Signage, Menu, Décor & Furniture
- Sound, Lighting & Music
- Supplies & Equipment
- Management & Employees
- Managing Bar Inventory
- How To Calculate Inventory Usage, Pour Cost
- Drink Pricing, Profitability And POS
- Accounting & Bookkeeping
- Marketing & Promotion
- How To Increase And Upsell Liquor
- Additional Revenue Ideas
And so much More
Cheers and Good luck!
List Price: $ 14.85