TOP 4 BUSINESS ANALYST CAREER PATHS // There are 4 main paths your business analyst career is likely to take depending on your interests and skills. Your options are really wide open though and can easily be tailored to what you’re interested in
We’ll look at the main business analytics career paths and the jobs people in each path are likely to hold.
The four main business analyst career paths are:
– Business Analyst Specialist – This is a business analyst that stays in the role, developing their technical skills. They move through multiple levels from associate/jr positions to sr and lead positions.
– Business Analyst Subject Matter Expert (SME) – This type of business analyst becomes a specialist in an industry, business division, or technology.
– Management – Good analysts have a lot of the same skills that make a good manager. This is definitely an option that’s available.
– Lateral Moves – Your business analyst skills will open up a variety of opportunities to make lateral moves into other areas of business.
📗 GET THE BOOK – HOW TO BECOME A BUSINESS ANALYST
💡 RESOURCES FROM JEN
• Become a Data Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/DA-book
• Become a Business Analyst eBook: https://thecareerforce.com/BA-book
• Think Like an Analyst training: http://thecareerforce.com/TLAA
• Build a great resume: https://thecareerforce.com/TCFResume
• Analytics career coaching: http://bit.ly/TCFCoaching
• FREE analytics career quiz: http://bit.ly/TCFCareerQuiz
🧰 OTHER RESOURCES:
💬 CONNECT WITH ME:
* This is an affiliate link. At no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you decide to make a purchase after clicking through the link. I only promote products I have investigated and feel deliver value.