DECODE & DEVELOP THE DNA OF STRATEGY-EXECUTION TO THRIVE IN TODAY’S TURBULENT ENVIRONMENT WITH NEXT GENERATION PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND PMO
Just as DNA contains the genetic instructions used in the development and functioning of all living organisms, what if we could decode the elements of management and strategy-execution? This ground-breaking book offers new perspectives on age-old management challenges and illuminates better ways to organize and manage in an increasingly turbulent, DANCE-world (Dynamic. Ambiguous. Non-Linear. Complex. Emergent). It puts the management DNA under the microscope and shows how to develop the DNA elements to build and transform organizational project management and PMO capabilities essential for effective strategy-execution. It provides a framework to measure what matters with a step-by-step approach to define and measure success and business value. The DNA of Strategy Execution: Next Generation Project Management and PMO provides innovative insights for organizational project management and PMO.
Based on application and learnings from many organizations around the world, this book reveals a playbook for strategy-execution that will help you:
- Decode the core elements of management and strategy-execution DNA and learn how to develop and strengthen it
- As an executive or PMO leader, design and build next-generation Project/Program Management and PMO platform essential for effective strategy-execution
- As a project, program, or portfolio manager develop the skills, competencies, and intelligence necessary to thrive in today’s turbulent world
- Prepare your organization to effectively lead and implement agile transformation and organizational change
- Improve organizational project management (OPM) and PMO maturity by developing intelligence in each of the DNA areas of strategy-execution
- Improve overall organizational effectiveness and innovation capabilities
Whether you are a part of a startup, or an established incumbent organization, the impact of digitization and disruption and the intensification of the DANCE-world requires a rethink and reset of how we organize and manage. This book presents a holistic approach and a playbook for effective strategy-execution with next-generation Project, Program and PMO capabilities. Gain new insights along with tools and techniques for connecting with customers and stakeholders, effective governance, change management, measurement metrics, and more.
List Price: $ 46.75
Related Project Management Books