The Business Idea for Startups and Entrepreneurs:Drones
- Men have always dreamt of flying and to fulfil this aspiration they have built machines and engines from the dawn of time
- Flying is now part of our daily lives and we could hardly give it up. There is now a new generation of aircraft that are better known as drones or unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV).
- Although we think of them as an innovative product they were in fact used for the first time in 1849 when the Austrian army attacked the city of Venice in Italy.
- The development of these machines was mostly done by the military and the first unmanned remote controlled aircraft flew in 1916 during WWII and later on in Vietnam.
- Today drones are more accurate, precise lightweight and mostly more affordable opening new opportunities to the civilian market.
New from $30.00 (1 offers)