- Until recently there were only a few ways one could learn to cook:
- Follow the advice of expert, watching cooking shows, buying a good cook book from a bookstore. Things have changed and now every city boasts at least one cooking school adding to the boom of culinary education.
- Many experts and professionals in the gourmet and hospitality sector (restaurants, farms, and hotels) have decided to devote their careers to creating schools and cooking courses to boost their primary activities.
- Customers range from professionals already employed in the catering business who want to offer a better service, to companies that engage in this activity as a team building exercise.
- Cooking courses are flourishing and attracting more and more people looking for innovative hobbies and activities. Demographically a larger percentage of the costumers are young males.Healthy eating habits have led to many people to disregard prepared meals or frozen foods and to learn to cook fresh meals, from the garden to the table.
New from $30.00 (1 offers)