A joint-agency webinar brought to you by ASIC, FWO, ACCC, and ATO.
The webinar included presentations from the four government agencies and a question-and-answer panel session.
Business Enterprise Centres Australia facilitated the webinar and Small Biz Connect (University of Western Sydney) participated in the panel session.
This webinar was held on Wednesday 22 October 2014.
For the latest news from … Continue Reading
A Live Stream with Mark Kohler discussing the “Start-Up Procedures” for entrepreneurs starting a small business.
To sign up for his free Newsletter visit www.markjkohler.com/youtube
Finally, make sure to subscribe and hit that bell icon so you get a notification every time I post a video!
Check out my Law Firm KKOS Lawyers at http://www.kkoslawyers.com
Visit my Accounting Firm K&E … Continue Reading
Packed with techniques necessary to find, negotiate, and win government contracts, this updated guide for small-business owners includes the latest processes for competing. Ten easy steps are detailed for entering a business into the federal procurement system, receiving bids for lucrative federal contracts, and successfully competing for government contracts.
A Small Family Business Toolkit: best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics
- Save time, empower yourself and teams and effectively upgrade your processes
- In 3 steps address challenges with best-practice templates, step-by-step work plans and maturity diagnostics:
- Step 1: Get your bearings
- Step 2: Set concrete goals, tasks, dates and numbers you can track
- Step 3: Implement, track, follow
Sage 50 Quantum Accounting 2019 – Small Business Accounting Management Software – Payment and Inventory Management – Safe and Secure – Easy Integration with Microsoft Productivity Tools
- SAFE AND SECURE: You can rest easy knowing that your business’s sensitive data is protected with bank-level security information with Sage 50 Quantum. User-end security features ensure only authorized logins to your Sage