All projects are inherently risky, and especially complex ones can potentially be the downfall for even the most experienced project manager. From technical challenges to resource issues to overwhelming and unrealistic deadlines to the rarely dependable commitment of your … Read More
- Interactive, self explanatory
- Scenario Based Understanding
- Evaluation at the end of each module & course
- Developed by a team of experts including certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) and industry practitioners
- PMPs can earn 6 PDUs (Professional Development Units) after learning this CBT
“Control your projects instead … Read More
- Used Book in Good Condition
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems can provide the foundation for a wide range of e-commerce based processes including web-based ordering and order tracing, inventory management, and built-to-order goods. This book examines the pros and … Read More
Watch this video to learn all about risk management in projects, as explained by a PMP.
Try our Award-Winning PM Software for free: https://www.projectmanager.com/?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=WhatIsRiskManagementInProjects
What is risk management? How is risk management in projects defined? What role does the Triple Constraint play in project management? These questions centered around risk … Read More
The ability to relentlessly identify and mitigate risk.
That is the key to high-performance project teams.
Successful projects depend more on your team’s behavior than on their project tools.
This book focuses on the fundamentals: simple structures and practices, applied with … Read More