Project 2013 Training Videos – 8.5 Hours of Project 2013 training by Microsoft Office: Specialist, Expert and Master, and Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT), Kirt Kershaw
- 8.5 hours of detailed, high quality Flash and Windows Media Video Project 2013 Training Videos.
- Project 2013 Training DVD bonus: Exercise Files, Instructor Notes, Quiz and Answers.
- All training completed by Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
MICROSOFT PROJECT Standard & Professional 2010 Quick Reference Guide: Project Management Fundamentals & Navigation in Project 2010 (202)
- Basics of Project Management Stages. Part of a series of several quick reference guides for Project 2010, each focusing on a set of specific and important topics such as Project 2010-201: Project 2010 New Features, Project 2010-202: Project Management Fundamentals, Project 2010-203:
Aaron and Sondra show you how to transform the way you work with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS). Whether you’re a Kanban team hyper focused on WIP and cycle time, or a Scrum team trying to nail every sprint, VSTS has the tools you need to keep your teams moving fast and aligned on what’s important.
Get started with VSTS: … Continue Reading
Project Scope is easy to define, but the hardest part of a project manager’s job. So, what is Project Scope?
Here, Dr Mike Clayton, founder of https://OnlinePMCourses.com answers this question, in under 5 minutes.
For a full article:
– ‘Project Scope: What You Need to Know’ | https://onlinepmcourses.com/define-project-scope/
And, if you need to create a Scope Management Plan, check out:… Continue Reading
McGraw-Hill Connect is a digital teaching and learning environment that saves students and instructors time while improving performance over a variety of critical outcomes.
LearnSmart uses revolutionary adaptive technology to build a learning experience unique to each student’s individual needs. It starts by identifying the topics a … Continue Reading