MICROSOFT PROJECT Standard & Professional 2010 Quick Reference Guide: Project Management Fundamentals & Navigation in Project 2010 (202)
- Basics of Project Management Stages. Part of a series of several quick reference guides for Project 2010, each focusing on a set of specific and important topics such as Project 2010-201: Project 2010 New Features, Project 2010-202: Project Management Fundamentals, Project 2010-203:
- Harvard Business School Press
MEET YOUR GOALS―ON TIME AND ON BUDGET.
How do you rein in the scope of your project when you’ve got a group of demanding stakeholders breathing down your neck? And map out a schedule everyone can stick to? And motivate team members who have competing demands on their … Continue Reading
The One Hour Business Plan for Starting a Small Business: The Solopreneur’s Guide on How to Write a Business Plan & Start a Business. Escape the 9 to … Business Planner (Business Planning Series)
“If you trust in yourself. . .and believe in your dreams. . .and follow your star. . . you’ll still get beaten by people who spent… Continue Reading
Unlike popular belief, Data Warehouse is not a single tool but a collection of software tools. A data warehouse will collect data from diverse sources into a single database. Using Business Intelligence tools, meaningful insights are drawn from this data.
The best thing about “Learn Data Warehousing in 1 … Continue Reading
- 9 Chapter Business Plan (MS Word and Excel) – Full Industry Research
- 8 Chapter Marketing Plan (MS Word and Excel)
- 425+ Page Funding Directory!
- Everything you Need to Know About Starting a Pizza Restaurant (How To Guide)
- PowerPoint Presentation Included!
This package provides you with a complete package … Continue Reading