Customer Relationship Management in the Financial Industry: Organizational Processes and Technology Innovation (Management for Professionals)
An integrated view of IT and business processes through extended IT governance allows financial institutions to innovate operations which improve business and organizational performance. However, financial institutions still face challenges with CRM systems in delivering expected results due to lack of complete business integration. Increased … Continue Reading
ERP Guide: Choosing an ERP for your SME: How to choose an ERP for your small business and take the first step towards receiving accurate financial reports on time
Choosing an ERP software is a critical first step for small business owners, since it is what will allow them to receive accurate, financial and commercial reports about their business on … Continue Reading
- Everything You Need to Know About Starting a Financial Holding Company.
- Plus get a 425+ Page SBA Approved Lender Directory!
- 9 Chapter Business Plan (MS Word) – Full Industry Research – Included In the Guide!
- Same Day Shipping (If order is placed before 5PM EST)! Delivered as CD-ROM.
- Easy to
Hard Apple Cider Brewer Brewing Start Up – BUSINESS PLAN AND MARKETING PLAN TEMPLATES – MS Word / Excel Format – CD ROM – Complete Financial Model in Excel – Helps Secure Financing for Startup
- Business Plan and Marketing Plan Templates – Pre-Written to Save You Time – Meets SBA Guidelines
- Plans are Drafted in Microsoft Word – Also Includes
Financial Accounting: Tools for Business Decision Making, 8e WileyPLUS (next generation) + Loose-leaf
Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to ensure that your instructor requires WileyPLUS. If your course ID starts with an “A” your class is using the next generation of WileyPLUS. This packages includes a loose-leaf edition of Financial Accounting: Tools for … Continue Reading