The only California-specific book for small business start-ups
Want to start your own California business? Don’t know where to begin? Start here.
The Small Business Start-Up Kit for California California shows you how to set up a small business in the Golden State quickly and easily. It clearly explains the fees, forms, and bureaucratic technicalities you’ll encounter and shows you how to efficiently get your business up and running in California. Find out how to:
- choose between an LLC and other business structures
- write an effective business plan
- pick a winning business name and protect it
- get needed California licenses and permits
- hire and manage staff in compliance with California laws
- comply with legal and tax issues affecting home businesses
- price, bid, and bill your projects
- manage finances and taxes
- start a website for your business, and
- market your business effectively, online and off.
The 12th edition is completely updated, with the latest legal and tax rules affecting California small businesses, plus social media and e-commerce trends and platforms.
List Price: $ 29.99
Price: $ 4.89