- New 2019 version works with all versions of Word and Office 2019 back to 2007, Office 365 and Windows 10 back to Windows Vista. Over 5300 pages of content (editable Word templates, complete sample proposals, how to write a proposal manuals) plus 600 full page background title page designs to pick from – trusted by companies world-wide since 1997
- 200 completed sample proposals (2400 pages of content) show you how to write proposals for many business situations such as Product and Service Sale, Educational, Technical, Non-Technical, Non-Profit, Grant, Business Plan, Quote, Book, Resume, Project, Research, Government, GSA, RFP Response, Multilingual Proposals as well as many other business documents such as Manuals, Reports, Information Packets, Studies and Plans
- Includes bonus optional Wizard proposal creation software utility (requires Microsoft Word for Windows with macro support for this optional component – such as Office 365, Personal, Professional or Home Premium edition). This component is optional and not required for using the product materials (i.e. editable templates and sample proposals). The included Novice Edition software can be upgraded to our Expert Edition for an extra fee by upgrading to our Proposal Kit Professional Bundle
- Licensed for use on 5 computers or by 5 users. In response to customer interest in lower shipping costs and environmentally friendly packaging Amazon orders are shipped in a DVD disc sized mailer (not a shrink-wrapped product box)
- The editable Word templates are in the Education #4 logo design theme. This design employs educational themed high quality stock photography tailored to college, university or institutional settings to accent your proposal. Used by companies and individuals involved in education or teaching. This design theme uses elements in the graphic theme with an educational design
Don’t Stress Over Writing Proposals
You need to pitch your products or services to potential customers, or persuade a committee to adopt your plan or give you the funding to bring your dream to life. You’re an expert at what you do, and you know you need to write a proposal, but maybe you feel like you need a guide – and even better – a ready to use package. Where do you start? What do you include? What should the final product look like? This proposal software package is designed to help you efficiently craft winning proposals no matter what type of business situation or industry you are in.
There’s No Need to Start from Scratch
Instead of wondering what to put on all those pages, you’ll read helpful articles on how to write winning proposals. Then you’ll select just what you need from an extensive content library of over 2000 proposal chapters. Each chapter template includes examples and suggestions of the information to include. All you need are basic word processing skills.
Get Great Ideas from the Sample Proposal Collection
Need inspiration? Check out the collection of 200 sample business proposals. These samples make it easy to envision your own successful proposal presentation by seeing how others have written their proposals for many industries and situations.
Sprint Efficiently from Draft to Finished Proposal
Simply select the template chapter pages you need from the template chapter content library and fill in your information. Legal contracts, estimating sheets, and financial forms and spreadsheets are included. The included Proposal Pack Wizard – Novice Edition software makes it easy to assemble and finalize your proposal. You’ll be impressed with your finished proposal.
List Price: $ 79.00