Co-written by a certified Project Management Professional and an M.D., Project Management for Healthcare Information Technology presents an effective methodology that encompasses standards and best practices from project management, information technology (IT) management, and change management for a streamlined transition to digital medicine.
Each management discipline is examined in detail and defined as a set of knowledge areas. The book then describes the core processes that take place within each knowledge area in the initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing stages of a project. Real-world examples from healthcare information technology project leaders identify how the integrated approach presented in this book leads to successful project implementations.
- Integrating project, information technology, and change management methodologies
- PMBOK® Guide process groups–initiating, planning, executing, controlling, and closing
- Project management knowledge areas–integration, scope, time, cost, quality, human resources, communication, risk, and procurement management
- IT management knowledge areas–user requirements, infrastructure, conversion, software configuration, workflow, security, interface, testing, cutover, and support management
- Change management knowledge areas–realization, sponsorship, transformation, training, and optimization management
List Price: $ 85.00