Learn steps and tasks to help a NetSuite administrator perform both his daily and monthly tasks efficiently. Advance his expertise to become NetSuite leader without having to spend time and money on corporate trainings.
- Understand the business considerations and implementation of the NetSuite ERP
- Gain a deep knowledge of enterprise security, data management, process automation, and analytics
- Learn techniques to sail through system maintenance while ensuring accuracy and to practically troubleshoot issues
NetSuite ERP is a complete, scalable cloud ERP solution targeted at fast-growing, mid-sized businesses and large enterprises. It’s the smartly executed combination of financial management operations and built-in business intelligence, which enables companies to make data-driven and well-informed decisions. This book will help administrators become expert enough to be seen as the NetSuite leader at their company and to be able to advise department heads on specific processes, and strategic decisions. We start with an overview of ERP and NetSuite ERP, before going on to explain the built-in features to show the breadth of NetSuite ERP’s product and its ease of use. We then discuss business aspects, focusing on the most important processes in NetSuite. Then you’ll understand the implementation aspects that are generic enough to cover all the features. The focus then shifts to specific skills that you will need to administer for any system, such as roles, permissions, customization, and data imports. Moving on, you’ll learn how to centralize the creation of search templates and give users the tools to pivot the data and expose it to the user in useful ways, such as on the dashboard. The book ends with checklists providing actionable steps that you as an administrator can take to do your job and support the application through new releases and troubleshooting problems.
What you will learn
- Provide executives with meaningful insights into the business
- A Framework to streamline the implementation of new and existing features
- Leverage built-in tools to optimize your efficiency and effectiveness
- Test configuration to check the implementation of role-specific permissions
- Understand how to optimize the amount of data to be shared with users
- Import data like new leads and employ current data like pricing updates
- Perform on-going maintenance and troubleshoot issues
Who This Book Is For
This book is for administrators, consultants, and Project Managers who would like to improve their skills in the areas of configuration and system management. Basic experience implementing NetSuite is assumed.
Table of Contents
- The Value Proposition – Doing More with Less
- Exploring NetSuite Tools
- Security and Permissions
- Analytics – Searches, Reports, and the Dashboard
- New Releases
- Troubleshooting Tips
- An Ongoing Maintenance Checklist
List Price: $ 49.99