Step-by-step advice on preparing a business plan
You need a sound business plan to start a business or raise money to expand an existing one. For over 30 years, How to Write a Business Plan has helped fledgling entrepreneurs―from small service businesses and retailers to large manufacturing firms―write winning plans and get needed financing.
This bestselling book contains clear step-by-step instructions and forms to put together a convincing business plan with realistic financial projections, effective marketing strategies, and overall business goals. You’ll learn how to:
- figure out if your business idea will make money
- determine and forecast cash flow
- create profit and loss forecasts
- prepare marketing and personnel plans
- find potential sources of financing, and
- present your well-organized plan to lenders and other backers, and
- learn about best practices for raising money, from SBA loans to equity crowdfunding.
List Price: $ 34.99
Price: $ 21.77