Jennifer Bridges, PMP explains what a project proposal is and how to present one.
Try our Award-Winning PM Software for free: https://www.projectmanager.com/?utm_source=youtube.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=PresentProjectProposal
Things explored in this video include what the document is, how to write it, when to write it, and how to present it. This video also explores things to avoid when you present a project proposal.
Video Rating: / 5
The Initiation phase of involves the assignment of project manager, who are responsible for managing and completing the project on behalf of the project sponsor. The project manager will then develop the Project Charter. Let’s see what it is in detail.
The text version of this video:
Overview of The Five Phases:
– Identification: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JH0BMhhOa70
– Initiation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nHL3TWKKMo
– Planning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rqh-6630pYw
– Execution & Control: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSEnb4GZwNk
– Closeout: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zR3_3dDHHq0
See how the Guide-through process can help you get your IT project done:
See how the Just-in-Time Project Management tool can help you manage IT projects in agile manner:
Try it FREE: