- Enable Project Manager, Product Owner, Scrum Master, Resource Manager and Scrum Team Members to work together more effectively
- Empower Product Owner and Scrum Master to groom Product Backlog, plan and kick-off Sprints, and conduct the daily scrum
- Allow Project Managers to report on the progress made using both Traditional and Agile Performance Metrics
- Import Backlog Items from Microsoft Excel, XML or another EZ-APM file
- Print and Export Backlog Items and Sprint information to Excel, XML or HTML
To adapt to the today’s aggressive projects’ timeline, Small, Medium and Large companies have integrated Agile methodologies, such as Scrum, into their Product Development processes
However, even though the IT industry has embraced (for the most part) the principles of the Agile manifesto, the leading Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Project Management software solutions are clearly lacking behind.
And so, Project Managers are left to come up with clumsy ways to leverage Traditional Project Management tools and integrate the Scrum process.
Having said that, we found a solution! A software bridging the often misunderstood gaps between Traditional Project Management and Scrum. This solution, EZ-Agile Project Management, is designed on four key pillars:
- Comply with both Project Management & Agile Methodology Role and Responsibilities.
- Break the language barrier between Project Management and Agile methodology.
- Empower the Application Users to contribute to the Application Roadmap.
- Facilitate the Evaluation of current application functionalities.
Enjoy the power of an Integrated Project Management offline solution!
|PC Minimum System Requirements:||PC Recommended System Requirements:|
List Price: $ 59.44
Related Project Management Software