This is a business book. It has been written for business owners, business leaders, marketing strategists, entrepreneurs, and any other person running business operations. It explains the concept of data science as simply as possible while merging it with the business world. It delves further into data mining, artificial intelligence, machine learning, and web mining as well. It also explains a few concepts of data analytics such as regression analysis, association rule mining, and social network analysis.
This book is recommended if:
- You are a business professional and you would like to get an idea of what data science is and what it can do for you.
- You have heard about data science and you’d like to know more.
- You are a marketing strategist and you are looking for ways to make modern technology work for you.
- You are an entrepreneur and you would like to establish your business online.
- You are a business owner and you would like to incorporate data science and analytics in your business strategies.
- You are a researcher and you are researching ways of applying data science in businesses and organisational structures.
- You are a leader and you would like to convince management of the need for organisational data strategy.
This book is not recommended if:
- You are seeking a complete course in data science.
- You are seeking a complete course in business or marketing.
- You are a data science professional and you want to muster a business sector.
- You are an information technology professional seeking to learn about data analysis.
What this book will do for you:
- It will explain the concepts of data science, data analytics, the data analysis process, data visualisation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, bayes estimation, regression modelling, association rule mining, web mining, and social network analysis.
- It will give real life examples of each of the concepts explained, and where possible, provide the basic steps on how to perform the given techniques.
- It will brainstorm on a few ways of optimising your business using the given steps, for instance how to ensure your marketing strategies reaches your target audience, how to identify the perfect product for your market, or perfect market for your product, how to monitor your business reputation, how to improve customer experience and loyalty, what social listening is, and how it can boost your brand and business.
List Price: $ 14.95