DATA ANALYTICS FOR BEGINNER: IN ORDER TO SUCEED IN TODAYS’Ss FAST PACE BUSINESS ENVIRONEMNT, YOU NEED TO MASTER DATA ANALYTICS.
Data Analytics is the most powerful tool to analyze today’s business environment and to predict future developments.
Is it not the dream of every business owner to know exactly what the customer will buy in 6 months or what the new product hype will look like in your OWN industry?
Data Analytics is the tool that will bring you answers to these questions.
Here’s why Data Analytics for Beginners will bring your business to a complete new level:
- How you can use data analytics to improve your business
- How to plan data analysis to know exactly what your target group wants
- How to implement descriptive analysis
- You will learn the exact techniques that are required to master Data Analytics
- Planning a Study
- Gathering Data
- How to select useful samples
- Avoiding Bias in Data Sets
- Descriptive Analysis
- Standard Deviation
- Coefficient of Variation
- Pie Charts
- How to create Pie Charts in Excel
- Bar Graphs
- How to Create Bar Charts in Excel
- Time Charts and Line Charts
- How to create a time chart in excel
- How to create a line chart in excel
- How to create a histogram in Excel
- Scatter Plots
- How to create a Scatter Chart in Excel
- Business Intelligence
- Data Analytics in Business and Industry
Our customer’s feedback
I am the owner of a home supplies shop with 15 employees and this book improved the sales by 18,5% during the last 3 months. Richard S., Boston.
Data Analytics for Beginners was a eye opener for me and my business. With this book I research all of my products on sale and my skills about the market I am in enhanced drastically. I can recommend this book to everyone that is planning to improve the business. Anamda R., Sacramento.
During my IT studies this book supported me a lot with anaylsis about future business trends. This book has a easy to understand writing style without any expert language. In other words: every beginner can work with this book right away.Thomas E., Baltimore.
Here’s what you will get
List Price: $ 13.38
Price: $ 6.99
Related Data Warehousing Products