This book balances the behavioral and database aspects of customer relationship management, providing students with a comprehensive introduction to an often overlooked, but important aspect of marketing strategy.
Baran and Galka deliver a book that helps students understand how an enhanced customer relationship strategy can differentiate an organization in a highly competitive marketplace. This edition has several new features:
- Updates that take into account the latest research and changes in organizational dynamics, business-to-business relationships, social media, database management, and technology advances that impact CRM
- New material on big data and the use of mobile technology
- An overhaul of the social networking chapter, reflecting the true state of this dynamic aspect of customer relationship management today
- A broader discussion of the relationship between CRM and the marketing function, as well as its implications for the organization as a whole
- Cutting edge examples and images to keep readers engaged and interested
- A complete typology of marketing strategies to be used in the CRM strategy cycle: acquisition, retention, and win-back of customers
With chapter summaries, key terms, questions, exercises, and cases, this book will truly appeal to upper-level students of customer relationship management. Online resources, including PowerPoint slides, an instructor’s manual, and test bank, provide instructors with everything they need for a comprehensive course in customer relationship management.
List Price: $ 115.00