Data Science for Business: Predictive Modeling, Data Mining, Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Visualization, Regression Analysis, Database Querying, and Machine Learning for Beginners
Do you want to learn about data science but aren’t in the mood to read a boring textbook?
This data science book could be the answer you’re looking for…
Data science has a huge impact on how … Continue Reading
- LOOSE LEAF VERSION Still enclosed in shrink wrap. Excellent Saving opportunity. NO CDS supplements of codes are included.
Build valuable skills that are in high demand in today’s businesses with BUSINESS ANALYTICS, 3E. You master the full range of analytics as you strengthen your descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytic skills. Real-world examples and visuals help illustrate … Continue Reading
Data management and analytics simplified with Teradata
- Take your understanding of Teradata to the next level and build efficient data warehousing applications for your organization
- Covers recipes on data handling, warehousing, advanced querying and the administrative tasks in Teradata.
- Contains practical solutions to tackle common (and not-so-common)
OLAP enables users to access information from multidimensional datawarehouses almost instantly, to view information in any way theylike, and to cleanly specify and carry out sophisticatedcalculations. Although many commercial OLAP tools and products arenow available, OLAP is still a difficult and complex technology tomaster.
- Substantially updated with expanded coverage of implementationmethods for data storage,