Agile project management allows you to produce smaller deliverables more frequently and efficiently, making it an excellent choice for teams that work in product development, programming, business analysis, and other collaborative areas. Explore agile project management, along with its pros and cons, in this tutorial. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Business-Project-Management-tutorials/Agile-Project-Management/122428-2.html?utm_campaign=MJR-EgHTA4E&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Agile Project Management course presented by lynda.com author Bob McGannon. The complete course is 1 hour and 46 minutes and explores the tools and techniques you need to successfully manage a project through the agile life cycle.
1. Understanding Agile Project Management
2. Envisioning: Project Selection and Design
3. Speculating: Guiding the Agile Project
4. Exploring: Managing the Building Process
5. Adapting and Closing: Fine-Tuning to Deliver
6. Agile Tips and Tricks
7. Bonus Chapter: Real-Life Scenario
Video Rating: / 5