* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
In this video I review one of my favourite tools: Evernote
Hi I’m Evan Carmichael – Welcome to another edition of Entrepreneur Tools where I talked about my favourite tools, resources, and apps that I use to run my business.
Today I’m going to talk about Evernote and how I use it on my iPad as well as on my computer and my laptop.
All right, so let’s get started. Evernote at its core is a great way to be able to share research and ideas across all of your different computers and devices, as well as back everything back online in case you need remote access to it.
So I thought the best way to actually show you how to use Evernote is to actually use Evernote. I use Evernote on my office computer, on my laptop at home and on my iPad as well. I’m going to quickly cover how to use all three of them.
How I got started here, in terms of creating this video, was I created a file yesterday on my laptop called Evernote video. And when I got into the office it’s automatically synced so I can come in and I’m ready to shoot my video.
Today I want to go over the intro, which you guys have already seen, the 3 main uses, and I’m going to end with a conclusion.
The 3 Main Ways I Use Evernote – #1: The Paperless Office
The 3 Main Ways I Use Evernote – #2: Business Notes
The 3 Main Ways I Use Evernote – #3: Travel
Thank you for joining me to another edition of Entrepreneur Tools. If you guys liked the video and you want to see more, please give it a ‘thumbs up’ below.
I’d also love to see what you thought about the video and if want to leave a comment or if you have a question about Evernote or share how you use Evernote, I’d love to hear about it if you want to leave it in the comment section below. So, thank you and we’ll see you on the next episode!
More tools at: http://www.evancarmichael.com/blog/top-tools-i-use/
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Products: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Mon – 1 Minute Mondays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM2HwduoMCpvZRhd2qE22Fg-
* Tues – Tech Tuesdays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3NGvdl33mEwdUdr19zti9s
* Thurs – Thankful Thursdays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM2Scsq-0Er3mA8U3Kqz9fiV
* Fri – Famous Fridays: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM30QoA2ygo5RWzfQm8y7ScL
* Sun – Famous Failures: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM2aeaKPqI5ILrNcLjbQZDob
* Your Questions – Every day!
Video Rating: / 5
AFRICA WORLD TRADE MARKETPLACE
DIOKOLOO is a tool for business men and investors looking for partners in Africa and around the world. Its aims like its name, it is a business platform that connects you to thousands and thousands traders in the entire globe.– Created using PowToon — Free sign up at http://www.powtoon.com/youtube/ — Create animated videos and animated presentations for free. PowToon is a free tool that allows you to develop cool animated clips and animated presentations for your website, office meeting, sales pitch, nonprofit fundraiser, product launch, video resume, or anything else you could use an animated explainer video. PowToon’s animation templates help you create animated presentations and animated explainer videos from scratch. Anyone can produce awesome animations quickly with PowToon, without the cost or hassle other professional animation services require.